Principal themes of researchs :
- Scottish Enterprise: 'Scottish Quality Cereals Initiative Evaluation.'
- SOAEFD: 'Evaluation of the Hill Livestock Compensatory Allowances
- SERAD: 'The Complexities of IACS Scheme Administration.' (2000)
- SERAD: 'Measuring Farm and Enterprise Performance.' (2001)
Curriculm vitae :
- Post-school education :
- BSc Agriculture (Hons), University of Glasgow (1968-72).
- MSc Animal Production and Nutrition, University of Aberdeen (1972-73).
- PhD University of Aberdeen (1973-76).
- Appointments held :
- 1993-present Senior Lecturer, in Rural Business and Resource Management.
- 1982-93 Lecturer in Rural Resource Management, University of Edinburgh.
- 1979-82 Lecturer in Farm Business Management, WAC, Aberystwyth.
- 1976-79 Animal Research Officer, University College of North Wales,
Hofuf Agricultural Research Station, Saudi Arabia.