Principal themes of researchs :
- Social reponsibility
- Direct marketing
- Food quality issues.
Current Research Projects
- Communicating Risk Uncertainty with the Public
- Sponsored by MAFF; 1999-2001
- Development of Origin Labelled Products. Concerted Action, Sponsored
by European Commission; 2001-2002.
Curriculm vitae :
- PhD (Economics), Manchester University 1985
- MA (Econometrics), Manchester University 1974
- BA Hons (Economics) Wolverhampton Polytechnic 1973.
- Teaching Responsibilities
- Marketing Research Techniques : Stage II Undergraduate
- Quantitative Techniques for Marketing : Stage III Undergraduate
- Quantitative Techniques for Marketing : MSc
- Research Methods and Project Management : MSc.
- General Responsibilities
- Degree programme Director : MSc International Agricultural and
- Personal Tutor : MSc in International Agricultural and Food Marketing.
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Royal Statistical Society.