Principal themes of researchs :
- A Definition of Quality for Traditional Agree-food Products : Theory
of Conventions (agreements).
- Development of Rural Zones and Valorisation of Endogenous Resources.
- Valorisation of Traditional Agree-food Products.
- Academical degree :
- To prepare doctorate dissertation of (1997 - 2001).
- Master in Extension and Rural Development for University of Trás-os-Montes
and Alto Douro (1995).
- Licentiate in Zootechnic Engineering for University of Trás-os-Montes
and Alto Douro (1988).
- Professional activity :
- Academical Situation in UTAD : Lecturer.
- Scientific activity : Participation in research projects (team member)
- "Design Methods for Endogenous Regional Development" ( "Competitiveness
of Agriculture and Management of Agricultural Resources" Program),
DGVI - Agriculture. Responsible for sub-project: "Commercialisation
of Barrosã local cattle breed (1991-1995)".
- "Agrarian Systems and Milk Production in Trás-os-Montes mountainous
valley and Perspectives for Extension (1997).
- " PAC for Regions" (PACREGIO) : Comparative analysis for agricultural
policy at distinct regions in E.U., FAIR Program (1997 - 1998).
- " A Definition of Quality for traditional agree-food products
in Trás-os-Montes". Doctorate Program (1997-2000).
- "Development Economic for ill-favoured Rural Zones and Valorisation
of Endogenous Resources: the case of traditional agree-food products
and landscape-painter resources (1999).
- "Valorisation of Agree-food Products in Trás-os-Montes e Alto
Douro" - The case of OLP products (2000/2001).
- DOLPHINS "Development of Origin Labelled Products: Humanity, Innovation
and Sustainability (Concerted Action 2000/2002).