Curriculm vitae :
- 1975 Graduate in corporate management :
IAE (3ème c) Paris I (Sorbonne)
- 1983 PH D In Agriculture and food Industry
economics: Paris I (Sorbonne)
- Since 1972 Researcher in rural economics
and sociology. National Institute for Agronomical Research, mainly on
agro-food supply chains: Fruits and Vegetables, seafood, poultry,
- Since 1989 Settlement of a Regional Center
for Innovation and Technology Transfer/Crisalide.
- Post-harvest technologies for plants,
- Biotechnologies Applications of the PCR method.
- (These activities were outsourced in 2 starts up
in 1997 and 98).
- Research and transfer of Knowledge and method in
Human and social sciences :
- Conception of new enquiries methods for new markets linked with
"Chaire de Linguistique de la Sorbonne"
- Development of quality products: realisation of a strategies
guideline and advice (A Portuguese version is published by the IJUI
- Research on technological risks in the agrofood
supply chain (the GMO for example) and participation on the building
of a GMO free market
- Research on organic and friendly environment
- Enquiries for development and transfer of new
technological processes from INRA
- Participation in development and international
transfer programmes with ONUDI, ACTIM…
- Member of national comities food crisis analyses
: dioxine, OGM, waste
- Lecture in Universities, and training bodies