Principal themes of researchs :
- Quality as a process within Agro-food networks
- New links between Techniques, Nature and Society through the example
of Integrated Pest Management 's implementation in the fruit sector
- Reviewing consumers ' s demand through the Feeding action and its
consequences in terms of meaning, involvment and networks ' membership.
- "L'Etat peut-il intervenir dans le développement de l'économie
sociale", SSTC, 1996-2000-
- "Effets de la normalisation sur la structure et l'organisation
des exploitations agricoles", SSTC, 2000-2003
Curriculm vitae :
- 1993 - 1995 : Master in Sociology Université de l'Etat
à Liège, Liège
- 1996 -
: PHD in Environemental SciencesFondation Universitaire
- Field of specialization
- Quality as a qualification process / Link between Techniques,
Nature and Society / consumers ' demand
- Member of the public Board for labeling " agro-food Sector"
- Collaboration in international research networks
- Member of the Cost network A12 " Rural innovation ",
Working Group "agro-food network
- Member of the Dolphins Network.